Thursday, January 15, 2009

Week 1


Assignment #1- I set up blog for the first time successfully to my suprise.
There is no picture of me available on my computer or the internet, therefore I chose this photo. The photo contains some of my favorite colors and I am aware of the history of this image. This is considered a painting miracleously done on the cloak of a Mexican peasant Indian in 1531. To this day the image looks as it did in 1531. The cloth is in excellent condition and the colors remain vivid.
The template I chose is black and this color is currently very trendy and seems to be very easy on my middle aged eyes.
The lady in the image happens to be my hero. This painting is the image of Mary, the Mother of Jesus. My religious background is one that has belief in her assistance in all areas of a person's life. Mary is closest to Jesus because she is His mother. Whenever you want something from a man , if you are close to his mother, she will always put in a good word for you. I have always done this and it is the truth. Whatever I have asked for in prayer, I ask via her intersession and my prayers are answered. This has brought me closer to Jesus and closer to Mary.
I am happy when I have a goal or a task to complete and I get it completed on time and I am well pleased with it because I have done the task to the best of my ability.
I intend to go wherever God leads me. I want to be open to changes in my life so that I may be lead down the right road. If I am traveling the correct path, I will succeed in all that I do.
My last test was today, when I became frustrated that I could not edit my previous blog. I did not quit but continued trying and finally I saw a familar screen and went from there. Since the beginning of writing this blog I have experienced at least 3 additional tests. After each test is over and completed with success you look forward to the next test, one can bet it is coming.
I get out of bed each morning to complete, to the best of my ability, each task laid before me, whether it is planned or unplanned. Each new day is different and brings with it new ideas that are useful and even plesantly surprising.
To get what you want is a matter of knowing and showing others that what you know or/and can produce is the best option for that particular situation. Someone might have a certain idea in mind, however, giving them what they want along with new ideas and explanations why or why not things should or should not be done most often can convience someone else to see things your way. It is very important to be honest with yourself and others. It is important to be fearful but polite when dealing with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment