Thursday, February 5, 2009

Week 3


I am having problems uploading my image.  I will try later.
The assignment for this week is to work on my information graphic that I chose.  I am doing Abraham Lincoln's family.  I pondered on how I would get this info across and I have concluded on using the usual family tree style.  I will start with the roots underground (mom and dad) and continue upward, branching out into Abe Lincoln and his siblings, branching out again with Abe beginning his own family.  I decided to use actual images of the Lincoln family.  I went to the web and research the family downloading the available images.  This took me about 2 hours.  I will now open illustrator and start to draw my conception a sprouting family.  The image I wanted to download with this blog refused to open so I went to the web and chose this one.  This one might even work better considering the assignment.  Here we have the entire Abraham Lincoln family excluding his father, mother, and stepmother, all of whom I am going to include in the information graphic.  I am currently trying to see if there is a eye pleasing way to include a little info about each member of the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment